The 1st Vietnam International Aviation Expo 2019 (VIAE)
- Date: 20th-22nd November 2019 (For Trade Visitors Only)
- Time: 9am to 5pm
- Tan Son Nhat Pavillon Convention Center
- 202 Hoang Van Thu, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, HCM, Vietnam
About The Event
Vietnam International Aviation Expo 2019 (VIAE) is the one-stop market for Vietnam’s Aviation & Aerospace community, showcasing the latest technology in the Aviation & Aerospace Industry. Vietnam International Aviation Expo 2019 offers a holistic business experience by combining exhibition, conferences and seminars, and a host of networking sessions that connects quality buyers to Aviation & Aerospace supplies.
- Expected Booths : 200
- Expected Visitors : 4000
- Total Space : 4000sqm
- Expected Companies : 400
- Participating Countries: Singapore, India, Malaysia, Korea, Australia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, USA, England. Indonesia, Taiwan, Austria, UAE, South Africa, Netherland, Qatar, Cambodia, Greece, Denmark, Italy, Romania, Colombia, Argentina, Belgium, Brunei, Chile, Croatia, France, Norway, Germany
- Learn About The Updates Of The Aviation & Aerospace Market In Vietnam in Our Conference
- We offer the technology seminars for who exhibit in our event.
- Network with VIP visitors from The Aviation & Aerospace Industry and fellow exhibitors during the Exhibitors Night.
- High ranking officals from goverments..
Admission to Exhibition
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition. Please refer to our conference information for delegate costs.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed